Proverb

A woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.
Give her the product of her hands,
And let her works praise her in the gates." (Proverbs 31:30b-31, NASV)

Monday, October 21, 2013

Cook for a Day, Eat for a Week!


My weekly cooking adventure led me on a two day journey. The first day I was in bakery-land, immersed in a world of white flour puffs and sugary grains, chopped apples, and savory nuts. The second day was stove-top land, where pot is King (the kind you boil water in, of course!). At the end of my journey, I returned to my husband with great riches:

Main Dishes:
Chili con Carne
Fettucine with Sausage and Peppers
White Navy Bean Soup

Sides:
Cornbread Muffins
Milk Bread Rolls
Honey and Peanut Oatmeal Bars

Dessert:
Brown Sugar Apple Cake

Until the next adventure...

Always,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment