Proverb

A woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.
Give her the product of her hands,
And let her works praise her in the gates." (Proverbs 31:30b-31, NASV)

Monday, October 7, 2013

Little Dude



Meet Little Dude. At least, that's what I've been calling him for the moment. He is the little "jewel" my husband and I found during our trip to the Halloween store. Having been asked to decorate the hotel where I work for the holiday, I went shopping with the best intentions. But it is surprisingly difficult to find entirely "work friendly" Halloween decorations, what with all of the blood and brains and chains and clowns and deceased baby dolls that litter these places. Yikes! I found myself asking "where is the 'Happy' Halloween section of this store?" LOL.  And then I came across this little guy, sitting on the floor, holding a bowl of candy by the register. I think he will make the perfect little "bell man" to sit at the front desk. I just love the fact that he can hold something, and the disgruntled look on his face keeps making me laugh. Of course we tested him out at home; he's holding two loaves of milk bread, a new recipe I was trying (which turned out to be absolutely delicious!).

Yeah, Little Dude, I think you're going to be a star.

Always,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment