Proverb

A woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.
Give her the product of her hands,
And let her works praise her in the gates." (Proverbs 31:30b-31, NASV)

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Three-Day Weekend

With one more day of work ahead of me and a very welcomed three-day weekend, I find myself thinking on possibilities. Three whole days to fill at my leisure - to fill with possible new crochet projects and recipes, a good book, maybe a work out or two, definitely some play time with the dog. There aren't any plans set yet, I'm just enjoying the idea of boundless options. As I get older, I appreciate moments of leisure far more than I did in my youth, when time was a frivolous thing. And now I recognize the importance of spending it in the pursuit of building my relationship with the Lord, creating art, developing the mind, and bettering our home - all more worthwhile than time spent in recklessness. There's not a plan yet, for I know God has the plans, and I'm just along for the ride!

Image found on Google Images

Always,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment